This is a great passage that I found this morning during my Bible study The whole chapter is awesome but I didn't think I should post the whole thing! (it is REALLY long!)
2)And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3) The God of my rock; in Him will I trust: he is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.
4) I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5)When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;
6) The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
7)In my distress I called upon the Lord and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice our of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
8)Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.
17) He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters;
18) He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
2nd Samuel 22:2-8 &17-18
I hope you all will go and read the rest of the chapter!
Thanks for visiting!