Tuesday, July 15, 2014
What Happened This Month?......June
Well, this has been a very busy month for me and my family!
We are now into the "done with school, getting ready for school phase" plus gardening, yard work, house work, a conference, Birthdays and so much more!
1. TONS AND TONS OF GARDENING!
2. We shopped the sales at garden centers and got some
SUPER good deals on flowers and herbs.
3. Cleaned house.
4. had the Leslie Ludy 'Set Apart Girl' Conference at our church (so much fun!)
5. The church picnic!
6. My Dad's Birthday. (he had tacos and Cherry pie!)
7. Had an AWESOME storm that came through!
8. Taught a friend how to make Kombucha.
9. Sold at the homeschooling used curriculum sale.
10. Monthly ladies Bible study at church.
P.S. Sorry there are no pictures this time (and that this post is so late)
I had a really busy week/month!
Thanks for stopping by!
Wholehearted Wednesday W 2 W Wednesday Homemaking Party
Share It One More Time Share It One More Time Serenity You Saturday
Treasure Box Tuesday Two Cup Tuesday Turn It Up Tuesday
Do Tell Tuesday Mondays Musings My Week In Review