Friday, February 20, 2015

Tasty Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe!



I'd have to say that (at least at the moment! :) Carrot cake is my favorite cake! 
This is a recipe that I've tweaked and  and I LOVE IT! 

--------------------------------------










------------------------------------
Tasty Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe!
----------------------------------
1. 2 Cups of Flour.
2. 1 tsp. of Baking Powder.
3. 1 tsp. Baking Soda.
4. 3 tbsp. Cinnamon.
5. 1/4 tsp. salt.
6. 1 1/2 cups Butter (or Olive Oil)
7.  2 cups Sugar.
8. 4 eggs.
9. 4 cups grated Carrots

----------------------------------------------------
1. Mix all cake ingredients and put in a greased 9"x 13" pan
2. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
----------------------------------------


---------------------------
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe!
-----------------------
1. 1/4 cup butter.
2. 4 oz. cream cheese.
3. 1/2 lb. Powdered Sugar.
4. 1/2 tsp. Vanilla. (I use more then this) 
-------------
Optional:
----------------
1. 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts.
-------------------
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Mix and then add the others. 
sprinkle Walnut on top and serve.
-------------------
Serves 15 - 20 people
-------------








Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

~Wholesome Joy~

-------------------------------

Linking Up On....


-------------------------------
This Recipe was featured on

The Weekend Potluck!

On


---------------------------

22 comments:

  1. surely. it looks so yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So moist and delicious.... it was wonderful! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so good to make it again! <3

      Delete
  3. Haven't made carrot cake for ages - Have never tried making it in an oven dish. Genius! Found you through Thank Goodness its Thursday - Feel free to join in with #Bakeoftheweek too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this inspired you to make it again! :) I'm so glad you stopped by! <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I've been seeing tons of carrot cake recipes lately, and they all seem to have 1 million ingredients. I just wanted a simple, but awesome carrot cake, and I just found it! I'll be saving this recipe to make soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...I'm so glad you like it! :) This is one recipe that I LOVE! <3

      Delete
  5. Looks so yummy and moist a must try!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! <3

      Delete
  6. I think I just found the recipe I'm going to use for cake for a church fellowship meal Sunday. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to use it for our church dinner tomorrow but they just cancelled it :( Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  7. I love carrot cake! And I feel like it should be healthy with all those veggies in out. This week I bough carrots, after forgetting I just bought a bag already. Now I know what to do with all those carrots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this recipe calls for about 2 more cups then normal (which is why I LOVE IT! :) <3

      Delete
  8. Carrot is my husband favorite cake and every year for his birthday I have to bake him one. I use mostly what you use but I do use organic unbleached flour and coconut oil instead of butter. Thanks for sharing on Real Food Fridays. Pinned & twitted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too! :) I haven't used the coconut oil in it before (I do use it frequently though) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  9. Carrot Cake is my kryptonite.

    Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays. Hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Funny! Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  10. Thanks for linking up to the Tasty Tuesday Linky. I've been this recipe to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting and pinning! :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the receipe. Never knew can bake a cake with just mixing all the ingredients without using a mixer. Will try this receipe. Looks easy and delicious.

    Seet Yin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I hope you enjoy it! ;)

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~